Best relaxation recordings - DO THEM NOW!
Battling the scourge of Adrenal fatigue!
Adrenal fatigue is one of the most rampant issues that I see in my office. While generally not present as a stand alone issue, it has a very far and wide reach to your over all health.
Below I have listed and given you links to some of the recordings I often use for my own patients. So if you have any of the symptoms of adrenal fatigue listed below, scroll a little farther, click on a link and do a little relaxation to start yourself on the way to healing.
Adrenal fatigue symptoms:
- Blood pressure: High or low blood pressure.
- Food cravings and weight changes: either salty or sugary, but usually salty.
- Energy: Or lack there of.
- Emotions and coping ability: nope. Not there either. Short fused, ready to blow, can’t cope with any excess stresses in life.
- Thinking: brain fog, not feeling like yourself, feeling disconnected, can’t concentrate or think.
- Immune response: Getting sick a lot, not getting over being sick fast, or just being sick all the time.
- Sleep: Having a hard time falling asleep or having a hard time staying asleep. Or even sleeping well but then waking up and still being tired.
- Hormones/Libido: Poor sex drive, mood swings, irregular cycles, perimenopause like symptoms.
Guided Imagery - Guided imagery meditation is a gentle but powerful technique that focuses and directs the imagination in proactive, positive ways.
Guided Relaxation - Guided meditation is a process by which one or more participants meditate in response to the guidance provided by a trained practitioner or teacher, either in person or via a written text, sound recording, video, or audiovisual media comprising music or verbal instruction, or a combination of both.
Guided Meditation - Guided meditation is a process by which one or more participants meditate in response to the guidance provided by a trained practitioner or teacher, either in person or via a written text, sound recording, video, or audiovisual media comprising music or verbal instruction, or a combination of both.
Grounding - Grounding connects you to the energy of the earth or attempts to anyway. It is said to aid in healing and is a great way to connect with nature when you can’t be there in person and free your mind.
Calming your body - Pretty self explanatory.
Anchoring - Anchors are mental objects you associate with a particular state of mind, in this case meditation. By remembering the anchor you automatically recall the state of mind with which it is associated